- A rich, luxurious, slick, long-lasting shave cream from Taconic
- Artisan made with natural (mostly organic) ingredients: coconut oil, safflower seed oil, cocoa seed oil, honey, rosemary leaf oil
- Scented with essential oils
Looking for a premier line of men's grooming products? Do you want those products all-natural, handcrafted, and made in Hudson Valley of New York? Wow, you're specific! But we have you covered. Taconic is an artisan soap/cream maker creating high quality grooming essentials in small batches right in the USA. This Taconic Shave Cream produces a rich, slick, luxurious, and extremely long lasting lather.
Shunning the parabens, petroleum, and other nasties often found in mainline creams, Taconic uses natural, and in many cases organic, ingredients to create the lubrication you need to get the shave you want. Although they recommend that you use a brush, this cream can even be used brushless to still get a fabulous shave.
- loaded with coconut oil, glycerin, safflower seed oil, cocoa seed butter, honey, rosemary leaf oil and more to give you a moisturizing, protective glide.
- super concentrated so a little goes a long way in achieving the perfect shave - one tub could last for months
- artisan-made in small batches to assure the high quality you want
- lather with or without a brush
- used in many barbershops and shave parlors
Lathering with a brush in a bowl/mug or on your face is recommended. However, for a brushless application, use your fingertips to apply a nickel-sized amount of cream and some warm water to your face and massage onto the area to be shaved until a rich lather is produced (add water as needed).
Made in the USA